Januar 30, 2011

Beautiful Girls

So turns out Saturday ended up being one amazing day. My girls came by and we ate some homemade sushi and drank some beer and some wine. Later on we went out clubbing and danced until our feet gave out, to some nice, guitar-heavy Music.
the girls and I


Today was a pretty lazy day, I slept in until nearly 1pm and just spent some time with my family after that. This upcoming week I only have one lecture on Wednesday, but I actually have a couple of homework assignments I really need to take care of.

Outfit-and Record-wise I decided, that I needed something calming and soothing today. So I put on I’m Wide Awake It’s Morning by Bright Eyes, aka Connor Oberst. It’s a simple record to lay down to and just let yourself get completely carried away in the music. Which was exactly what I needed today.

jumper&necklace: Vintage; pants&shoes: Asos, watch: Urban Outfitters
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. you look really pretty, love the outfit !!!
    glad you had a nice time with the girls, girlie time is always a must have!! haaa
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you :)
    YES girl-time is definitely the best! ;D

    AntwortenLöschen