Januar 20, 2011

Polythene Pam

Most of the time I really wish that I was born in the 60ies. So much real and inspiring music going on there. Not just trend after fast-fading trend. You know, bands that actually produced more than three LPs, before disappearing into nirvana. Well I guess even three records from an artist would make the news in this society today..

I could rant on for hours, but I’m in a good mood, so I’ll spare you.^^

So let’s see. Today was another day at university and another outfit-picture for you my dear readers. And of course today's outfit features some of the most inspiring artists of all time (at least in my humble opinion).

Muchos Lovos!

coat: Vero Moda; snood: Primark; jeans: UrbanOutfitters; satchel-bag: Topshop; boots: Primark; pleather-jacket: H&M; shirt: H&M; rose-ring: Camden Market











2 Kommentare: