Januar 28, 2011

Weird Stuff

It’s Friday night and I’m at home. But what’s even weirder, I’m kinda glad that I’m at home. It’s a nice change, the last month I’ve been out on town every weekend. Just knowing that I won’t be hungover tomorrow is an amazing feeling. But I’ll probably regret it soon. I have no clue as to why, but the parties on Saturdays are usually not as great as on Fridays here in Munich.
But for now I’m just quite content staying home and listening to some records.

Today’s outfit was all about one of my favorite artists, Elliott Smith. You might be thinking, well those shoes (or anything else for that matter) don’t go with the rest of the outfit.. don’t fit, don’t belong.. But sometimes the wrongs make the rights. Through all of his life Elliott Smith was very depressed, always feeling like the odd man out. But because of this he wrote some of the most amazing songs and has written lyrics that contain as much beauty as agony, making them true masterpieces of our time.
So I’m not saying this outfit is perfect. I’m just trying to say, that sometimes the flaws really are what makes something remarkable.

jumper: vintage; shorts: H&M, shoes: H&M, tights: Topshop; record: Either/Or by Elliott Smith 

2 Kommentare: